We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking extra care to ensure the safety of our guests and staff alike.
To address these concerns, certain hotel services and facilities including restaurant, pool, spa and sauna are currently limited and/or closed.
Guest limitations are being monitored and PLEASE NOTE THAT GUESTS WHO ARE VISITING FROM A COVID19 HOTSPOT LOCATION ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED.
Guests are required to sign a declaration in respect to their current health status regarding Covid19 and their travel history to ensure we are able to comply with Public Health Directives.
We are adopting fully the recommendations of our State & National Health authorities in regard to Covid safety.
We have increased hygiene and cleaning procedures and addressing the extra needs surrounding COVID-19.
This includes everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Steps Quality Hotel Ballina Beach Resort is taking include:
• Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our team is reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests. Hand sanitising facilities are available across all areas of the hotel for ease of use by guests, visitors and staff alike.
• Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and food & beverage hygiene protocols, hotel staff are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training to reinforce these high standards..
• Cleaning Products and Protocols: We have been working with our suppliers to make sure we have ongoing access to a range of use hospital-grade virus-killing disinfectant products approved by the NSW Department of Health as well as the appropriate protective equipment we need for continued safe operations.
• Guest Rooms: Out team use cleaning and disinfecting products and methods to thoroughly clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items such as light switches, remotes etc.
• Public Spaces & Back of House zones: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in our public areas, with a particular focus on high contact zones including the counter at the front desk, door handles, public bathrooms and room keys.